Thursday, November 22, 2007

School Track 3C: Beatty

Podcasts: Beatty

Engaged Learning Using Podcasts and Interactive Whiteboard
by Beatty Secondary School

I have never touched an interactive whiteboard in my life. Do you think the interactive whiteboard will replace the regular whiteboard the way the whiteboard has replaced the chalkboard?

I worry about information overload. Then again, I once had the not-easy task of touching up a really bad photo of a whiteboard with very important information in very light ink on it, and I don't really want to do that again.

Innovative things that Beatty is doing
  • Podcasts play while a powerpoint is being shown. I wonder how this is done? Technically speaking that is.. Is it bundled together? Can someone enlighten me?
Links
Chem Alive

No comments: